KEY SERVICES OF SILICONE & RUBBER PRODUCTS
Liquid Injection Molding (LIM) and Transfer Molding are preferred processes for manufacturing solid silicone rubber items used in a wide range of applications such as medical equipment, watersports, gas masks, military gear, waterproof device cases, shock absorption, 3C products and much more.
Shin Etsu / Dow Corning / GE Silicones
Advantages & Applications
- Low viscosity and lower injection pressure, good for silicon molding
- Good chemical stability and environmental protection
- High dimensional accuracy
- It produces high quality parts without secondary finishing and
- allows much shorter production cycles than other processes.
- Over-molding together with hard plastic frame (PC, ABS, etc.) for waterproof devices, shock proofing, shielding, etc.
- Very thin wall design (0.25mm thick around) for silicone to adhere on plastic housing (rib) to meet the demand of low profile product design.
- Waterproof feature can be secured by the combination of soft rubber contacts and with constant pressure provided by hard plastic housing (rib).
Material To Be Used
- Silicone - SinEtsu , Momentive,
- Chloroprene Rubber, Neoprene, Fluorine Rubber, Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM), FPM, Viton, Fluorel , HNBR (Hydrogenated Nitrile Rubber), NBR (Nitrile Rubber).
Process - Insert Molding
- Silicone / Rubber to Metal.
- Silicone / Rubber to Plastic.
- Silicone / Rubber to Teflon.
- Silicone / Rubber to Aluminium
- Silicone / Rubber to TPU.
- Silicone Overmolding on USB / Electrical Device.
- Silicone Over Molding
- Silicone Insert Molding
- Silicone Key Pad & Others