& SOFT MOLD TOOLING
Carima Master DLP 3D
With the advent of 3D printing, rapid prototyping can now be done quickly and affordably. YOMURA TECHNOLOGIES is equipped with a high end, Digital Light Processor 3D printer built by Carima, a South Korean company with over 30 years of optical manufacturing experience.
Unlike Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) 3D printing which heats a plastic filament then squeezes it through a nozzle to print one layer at a time, DLP uses a special light wave to activate a chemical reaction in a photopolymer resin which then cures into solid 3D object. DLP objects are smoother, more detailed and almost seamless, ideal for professional quality prototypes.
3D Printer Specs
- Max Build speed: 30mm/hr
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Size: 200 x 112 x 200mm
- 245 DPI
- High-end DLP (Digital Light Processing) 12 micron engine enables a very fine prototype
- Very minimal material waste
- Acryl: Easy post processing and coloring
- ABS-like: Semi ABS durability
- Epoxy: Great durability
- Rubber-like: Elastic material
- Lost-Wax: Metal Casting