For small production runs or for prototyping, soft tooling is a fast and low cost way to build multiple copies of your product. To provide quick mold soft tooling services our engineers were sent to Japan to learn from soft tooling experts K2.
Cavity & Core Insert Made from Aluminum or Steel, Mold base free
- Low Cost & Short Lead Time (5-10 days)
- Useful for R/D testing and trail runs, reduces final tooling risks
- Can product approximately 500 Shots
- Soft tooling will cycle slower due to poor thermal conductivity of mold material.
- Material life of soft tooling is limited and will depend upon part complexity.
Our mold fabrication shop is equipment with high-end Charmilles EDM and OKK CNC machines. Please visit our Mold Fabrication page for more details.